Saturday, August 31, 2013

SO I JUST NOTICED..

I NOTICED MY BLOG IS 1 YEAR AND A HALF!  OLD NOW,.. HOW I MISSED MY 1 YEAR MARK, I DONT KNOW LOL,.. MUST OF BEEN BUSY, SO I WANT TO THANK YOU TO ALL THAT GAVE ME INSPIRATION, AND HAVE SAID GREAT THINGS ABOUT MY BLOG, IT KEEPS ME GOING, AND TO STAY INSPIRED, AS MOST OF THE BLOGGERS KNOW, CAN BE DIFFICULT AT TIMES.  I DO THIS FOR FUN! SO I DONT TAKE IT ALL TOO SERIOUS, I HOPE IVE INSPIRED SOME AS WELL TO START BLOGS, OR CONTINUE ON. ;) 

So for my special post
Here is me and my sis BlackMood, I love her to death, my lil meatball!

ON ME

Hair-Exile,Stay the Night

Chest Harness-Female chest harness @ [The Forge] 

Top-LUAS basic modesty top, teal

Jeans-RONSEM straight jeans, black

Boots- K Boots

Flag- Fantasy Gatcha

ON MOO
Hair-Lelutka

Scarf- Mesh Cowl Scarf, by  *May's Soul*

Pants- Harem pants  from, Tentacio

Shoes-sneakers Kawaii, from Tentacio

2 comments: