Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lazy Days

So I have been a bit distracted lately but found some time today to go through a little more of the items I have been sent. These caught my eye so I wanted to get this post done. There are a few items here that are availiable at the We <3 Roleplay Event. Be sure to check it out the items from aisling are as usual lovely and come with a texture Hud that makes matching it to any d├ęcor very easy.
 
The skin is also at We <3 Roleplay and I must say the appliers that come with this work great. It includes appliers for Tangos, Lush, Puffy's and mesh feet.
 
This sexy dress is from On A Lark (not at We <3 roleplay) and works wonderfully with Tangos as you can see.
 




 
Skin Aeva Willow Tone 6 At We <3 Roleplay
Hair eXxEsS Nawia Midnight
Dress On a Lark Aspire Sky
Lounger Aisling Lady Sciarri also at We <3 Roleplay

No comments:

Post a Comment