Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Today I decided to feature a few things from the We <3 Roleplay event that are not clothing. These are just a few of the wonderful things they have to offer at the event. And everyone needs to remember even if these items are availiable in the creator's mainstores at the event Everything is offered at a discounted price!!!
 
 


The above two items are from aisling me personally somehow I had never seen anything from this store Before. So I was really happy with the detail on these items. Still not sure how I had never found this store Before this event but I am glad I have found it now.
 



 
Above are just a few off the items that Tia has at the We <3 Roleplay event. I have quite a bit of her stuff and have to say it is all great looking and highly detailed. And a big thanks to my candy carring slut that is doing the wash there.
 
Just because we thought it was funny!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment