Monday, January 7, 2013

. M O N R O E . C O S M E T I C S . [andthensome]

My very Talented friend Nova has sent me these gorgeous eye shadows
I had no idea she was making a whole cosmetic line
so i'm telling the SL world to go on MP and check out her stuff!
Monroe Cosmetics AKA {MC}
 this line is called Sensory Shadows
this one is called Sunflower Fields 
i put it up first because yellow is my favorite color


Here is the rest of the gorgeous Sensory Shadows

Caribbean
Doll House
Heaven
India
Morning Dew
Sky

You can find this line and more here

Only available on Market place!

ALSO!!!
 Nova is a great photographer/editor

here is a picture she made for me

Check out more of her work here

If you are interested hit her up!


.O R L S.


M U S I C



2 comments:

  1. Ooh so pretty! Lovers it, great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is amazing! so stinking talented! i'm glad to help her out :D

      Delete