Tuesday, October 16, 2012

T C C .O u t f i t. f r o m . R e t u r n e d . K a r m a!

Hey everyone! Just got this sexy little outfit from Returned Karma!
This outfit was inspired by this month's BTB quote for the TCC Challenge!
...the quote will be located at the end of this post!..
If these sassy wet silks intrigue you i would get up and go to RK now!, they are on sale for 75 L$ till the 22nd of October! so go out and shop! 


S h a p e - Mine

S k i n - Al Vulo! Ninni

H a i r - Burley stasia

M a k e . U p - {D.A} Leopard warpaint

T a t t o o - Soulbeats. Ms. Leo
\
E y e s - SU! Jelly Eyes - Sea

 N e c k l a c e- Flightless. Geronimo Skull necklace

O u t f i t - [RK] Silky out of water Kiosk. Cream

This Month's Quote ~ The Gorean Dancer
"I had scrambled on my knees for the coins flung to the floor, seizing them, thrusting them hastily, so many of them, with one hand, into the lifted, bunched portion, held by my other hand, of the dancing skirt, a lovely, swirling skirt, scarlet, open on the right, of diaphanous dancing silk. I had been permitted a scarlet halter of the same material. My midriff, like my right thigh, was bared. The skirt was low on my hips. I wore a double belt of threaded, jangling coins, one strand high, one low, as with the corded belt of metal pieces I had worn in my virgin dance, weeks ago. I also wore a triple necklace of coins, together with necklaces of slave beads, of both glass and wood. These coins, all of them, would be counted by Mirus when I disrobed. On my left ankle were bound slave bells. My right ankle wore several anklets. I was barefoot. On my wrists were bracelets. On my upper left arm was a coiled armlet. A ruby, held by a chain, was at my forehead. Wound in and about my hair were strands of pearls." - Dancer of Gor - pages 222-223

M U S I C !



No comments:

Post a Comment